|Two of the finalists are shown here.|
- It's about sewing.
- It's about garment sewing.
- The contestants are all delightful.
- The judges are experts in their fields.
- The judges are kind and helpful with their comments.
- Back to the contestants. They are genuinely interested in focusing on the challenge in front of them.
- The narrator, by her commentary, helps viewers to understand the details about what the contestants are doing and why.
- The challenges actually relate to garment sewing.
- The videography is excellent, frequently zooming in and showing "up close and personal" the stitches and techniques that the contestants are using.
- They chose the same person that I would have as the winner.
- I love the prize. Just love it.
Episode 1 Great British Sewing Bee
Episode 2 Great British Sewing Bee
Episode 3 Great British Sewing Bee
Episode 4 Great British Sewing Bee
Did you watch it? What did you like about it? Please share in the Comments.
Blessings and peace...